Saturday, January 21, 2017

Moroni Visits Joseph Coloring Page






This year I am teaching the 8 year olds in primary.  Last week and this week both have lessons about the angel Moroni visiting Joseph Smith.  This is a coloring page I made for my class last week.  It was last minute of course, so I didn't post it here last week.  But when I came home from church, I really wanted to color it too!  So here's a peek at how I colored it. :)  I'm going to experiment with my colored version and put it in my Etsy shop.  I'm not sure if people will be interested in buying my art just as art, or if the interest in it is strictly in its usefulness.  We'll see what happens.   

2 comments:

Live Web Tutors said...

Reach us for the professional writers like edu
edu
edu
edu
edu
edu

anna lucas said...

What has your government done to help save you from your financial instability? you strive to survive and yet you hear stories of how your leaders have become terror in your entities... is time to make a different. for will have made money, and we have also come to help you out from your long time of financial suffering. clearing of credit card is made available, software for hacking ATM machines, bank to bank hacking and transfer, change your school grade and become something useful in the society. we also have other form of services such as Facebook hack, whats-app hack, twitter hack, i cloud hack, tracking of smart phones, hacking CCTV, installation of software on desktop and PC, snap-chat hack, Skype hack, wire wire, bitcoin account hack, erase your criminal record and be free for ever. database hack and many more. e-mail: cyberhackingcompany@gmail.com for your genuine hacking services and we shock we your findings.