Wednesday, September 14, 2016

New illustrations!


I've been pretty busy lately.  Lots of drawing, and lots of organizing - or at least trying to.  Now that my youngest has started first grade, I have grand dreams of finally getting my house clean. (pray for me - I'll need it!)  While trying to file away my drawings, I've discovered all sorts of things that need just a little of this or a little of that to be ready to put here on the blog for you, or in the Etsy shop.  Here are two of them that I put in the shop today: 


The first one is a set of 9 printable coloring pages.  I've done them here and there over the last year or so.  Since I recently got called as a primary teacher I have a new found appreciation for coloring pages.  I've done several other things for my class that will make an appearance here shortly too. :)
If you happen to purchase this, I'd love to see your finished coloring.  Maybe I'll post a few!


The second one is just a remake of an oldie but a goodie.  I've done "Do As I'm Doing" action cards and dice before.  They are both still available for free right here.  There's no need for you to buy this set unless you really prefer it to the older sets.  I made the cards square so that they can be used either for cards or mod-podged onto blocks as dice.

Like I said, there are many more that will be coming in the near future.  I'm also still working on things for next year's primary theme.  Check back often to see what's coming. Have a great day!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi, Susan!
I love your work and have purchased most of what you offer!
Do you have any plans to create black and white versions of some of your art in a PGN format? I would love to see your Follow the Prophets and others in black and white and able to be layered.
Thanks for offering such amazing LDS art!
Betsy