Friday, June 10, 2016

Armor of God Warriors. (printable)


Sometimes I'm not as smart and thoughtful as I wish I were. Something I overlooked when putting together the Armor of God set in my Easy shop is that not all people want to play paper dolls with it.  Many people want these kids already dressed up in their Armor.  The files are already uploaded to Etsy.  I am lazy.  I'd rather spend my time drawing.  So, instead of trying to fix all that, I'm just putting this file here.  Anyone can download it, and I can get back to my drawing spot on the couch. win-win. right?  

3 comments:

TJ said...

Thank you!

annalisa said...

Your Armor of God set is my absolute favorite, but my daughter still plays with another set I printed because it has the fiery darts of the wicked. She likes to put on the armor and bounce the darts off the armor, then take it off and attack her. Would you consider making fiery darts to go with your set?

Anonymous said...

It won't let me download it except to my school email. What can I do? This is my home email account ldsmom03@cox.net